Hoffman Richter Wolf - Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
- Email this Page
- Download Product Image
- Have a Question? Contact Us
- What is Private Labeling?
- What is White Labeling?
Straight edge drop point blades are less prone to chipping the point of the blade (which is an absolute pain to fix in the field.) It is incredibly well suited for campsite and bushcraft, used to drill holes for a friction fireboard without losing the ability to stab and slice. This knife also allows for better overall wood cutting as the blade remains flat near the handle, which is good for planing or splitting, and a continuously curving edge towards the tip, which gives you much more precise and controlled carving.
- 9″ Overall Length
- Ultra Tough Titanium Coating
- Fixed edge so you never need to worry about moving parts breaking or wearing out
- 4″ 5.5 MM Thick Blade (that’s just shy of 1/4″) so you can slice, chop or cut, and never worry about it bending or breaking